An invite for those who love TV chefs

  • *~Tamara~*
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      This group has been around for a few years, but I didn't know if everyone of
      you knew that this group includes all of Food Network, the
      Cooking Channel, Food Network in Canada or anywhere else for that matter.
      Some chefs include but not limited to: Paula Deen, Mr. Food, The Neelys,
      Mario Batali, Rachael Ray, Kelsey Nixon, Roger Mooking, Bal Arneson,
      Ching-He Huang, and Emeril.

      Please join me and send in your favorites or find new ones! As always
      lurkers are always welcome!