e-list Sparkle Ads

  • Bonnie :-)
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 21 1:51 PM
      Hi,
      SparkleAds is a place to advertise your yahoo group or web page.
      We are "family friendly" so no adult groups or pages are to be posted. Also, no selling.
      The group URL is
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SparkleAds/
      Or you may join via email
      SparkleAds-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Hope to see you there.

    • Bonnie :-)

        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 25, 2012
          Do you have a group or a web page or site that you would like to tell others about?
          IF so, Sparkle Ads has room for you.
          You may post your ad as often as you would like to.
          We are a clean group. We do not allow adult groups or any selling or money making opportunities. All posts submitted must be Family Friendly & appropriate for all ages.
          IF you have something to promote that fits the above criteria, please come join us.
          You can join by sending an email to SparkleAds-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          or at the website via
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SparkleAds

          Hope to see you!