PinkyPinksGraphics

  • DeborahC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 10:46 PM
      Are you interested in a group that shares G-PG Paint Shop Pro tubes,
      graphics and all the elements of Paint Shop Pro? Do you enjoy chatting
      and are tired of just sending or do you enjoy sharing jokes, recipes and
      even coupon deals? Look no further than PinkyPinksGraphics. We are a
      small tight knit group of mostly gals that enjoy sharing and chatting. No drama, 1 share a week and monthly roll calls are mandatory. NO spam, MLM or advertising allowed. No adult sends.
    • DeborahC