Low Fat Desserts

  • *~Tamara~*
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Need some great desserts? Need them to be healthier? This group is for all
      healthier desserts. From low fat to diabetic and all those in between.
      Please come join us.

      There will be no bombarding you with new group and/or junk emails. The name
      of the group will definitely be staying the same.

      As always, lurkers are always welcome in my groups. I was a lurker myself a
      long time ago!