10418Voices From Beyond 2013

  • Mail-Lists-Only-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Feb 16 12:37 PM
      Finding light and energy through growth.
      A Place for You to Grow
      With open-mindedness, friendship and an uplifting message, Voices from beyond promises to be a home base for you to start your spiritual journey. I'll help you find the energy from within and grow spiritually through discussion and teaching and meditation.
      I believe in Honesty, helping you find inner peace, the answers you seek,
      I always welcome new ideas and points of view. You are welcome to bring your ideas to discussions-no one will judge you!