e-list Meeting Christian Servants

(10415)
  • Bonnie :-)
    Jan 12, 2013 Expand Messages
      Wanted: Active members!!!
      We started out as a singles list but we are for all Christians to come join in fellowship.

      Subject: e-list Meeting Christian Servants

      Hi all,
      You are cordially invited to come join other Christians on this e-list.

      The yahoo groups page url is:

      Meeting Christian Servants is a fellowship group. We discuss a lot of different topics. We have a question of the day & share different fun things.
      .
      We try to keep the conversation at 'coffee shop' level. So come tell us how you like your "coffee". lol

      The majority of the members ages are 35-55+. But any age is welcome.

      Subscribe:

      MeetingChristianServants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please do not join the list just to pass along forwards from other lists.

      We'd really like to have members who like to participate & interact with other members on the group. So, please come & join in the chatter.

      Please return the pre-approval application to join. The links for joining Meeting Christian Servants are above..

      Got a list or page to advertise?