10414e-list Sparkle Ads

  • Bonnie :-)
    Nov 25, 2012
      Do you have a group or a web page or site that you would like to tell others about?
      IF so, Sparkle Ads has room for you.
      You may post your ad as often as you would like to.
      We are a clean group. We do not allow adult groups or any selling or money making opportunities. All posts submitted must be Family Friendly & appropriate for all ages.
      IF you have something to promote that fits the above criteria, please come join us.
      You can join by sending an email to SparkleAds-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or at the website via
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SparkleAds

      Hope to see you!