10410Groups of intrest

  • Anne Penfield
    Apr 2, 2012
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      ALL_TOY_LOVERS

      This is a group for folks who fancy the TOY breeds of dogs. All are welcome...breeders to rescue workers. But this is not a place to sell puppies. We talk about the special concerns, care, grooming, nutrition, exercise and health of these little dogs and we cover all the toy breeds..JOIN US!!! NO SPAMMERS ALLOWED!
      Subscribe: ALL_TOY_LOVERS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ALLERDOG · Dogs with allergies

      Allergies in dogs can be very frustrating. Symptoms your dog may have are chewing/licking the paws....and/or scratching anywhere on the body causing oozing sores that just don't seem to go away. And they can be allergic to just about anything.....the bite of a single flea can cause a fit of scratching and chewing. And even be allergic to their plastic food bowl Or to the food you feed. Dogs also may have seasonal allergies from pollens in the air or rubbed into. Our mission here is trying to pin-point what is making your dogs discomfort and scratching and chewing and licking.
      It's not easy but don't give up. We encourage you to seek veterinary care. This group is not for replacing vet care. But we are here to help you make your dog more comfortable and to give you support. NO SPAMMERS ALLOWED!

      Subscribe: ALLERDOG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Ask_and_Answer

      This group is for expanding your mind. Learning things from others in the group. Do you have something you can teach others in the group? Could you answer questions? Do you have a question others in the group might have the answers to? This group needs experts to answer what ever questions pop up. Experts on all sorts of topics and people who want to expand their minds. Ask a question. Answer a question. Some topics could be like "Tattoos" "Gardening" "Health" "Plumbing" "Pet care" "EBay" "Computers" "Music" "Sports" "Holidays" "Books" "Lottery" "Woodstock" "Clothes" "Games" "Cable T.V.""Stain-glass" "Collectibles" "Knitting" "Cars" "Food" "Cell-phones" "Jewelry"....and many more. The sky's the limit. So if you know a lot on any topic...JOIN. If you have a question...JOIN!One thing I ask of YOU is to have a filled-out Yahoo I.D. I don't want spammers or trouble-makers. So what are you waiting for? JOIN!

      Subscribe: Ask_and_Answer-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Pepsee's Pack (for the love of dog)

      This group is for folks who adore dogs in general.We talk about all facets of owning and loving and caring for our dogs.Topics include, but not limited to, choosing the right vet for your dog,feeding the best food for your dog, grooming,playing,showing,sports,breeding,adopting, rescue,picking out the dog right for you and your family,neutering,training,house breaking,agility,sharing photo's of your dog,owning more than one dog,socializing,adding a new pet to your household other than a dog,and topics of your choice.We will be taking advantage of all the things YahooGroups homepage offers as well for sharing any info involving dogs. If this group sounds intriguing to you by all means come and join us...the more the merrier!

      Pepsees_Pack-subscribe@yahoogroups.com