10407Fabulous_TVChefs

  • *~Tamara~*
    Feb 8 5:24 PM
      Do you love Food Network recipes? All TV chefs? This is the largest
      group and collection of their recipes on Yahoo.

      This group has been around for a few years, but I didn't know if
      everyone of you knew that this group includes all of Food Network, the
      Cooking Channel, Food Network in Canada or anywhere else for that
      matter. Some chefs included but not limited to: Paula Deen, Mr. Food,
      The Neelys, Mario Batali, Rachael Ray, Kelsey Nixon, Roger Mooking,
      Bal Arneson, Ching-He Huang, and Emeril.

      Please note that every recipe sent to this list is filed under the
      chef that created it so that you never have a problem finding any
      recipe here.

      Please join me and send in your favorites or find new ones! As always
      lurkers are always welcome!
      You will NOT be bombarded & spammed with ads or anything else daily!!