10405Tamara's Tasty Treats

  • *~Tamara~*
    Dec 22, 2011
      Tamara's Tasty Treats is a group for moderator posting only. I have
      about 30 different recipe groups that each have a main theme. When I
      send out a recipe to one of those groups, it will also be going to
      this one. It is the ONLY group of mine that will receive each and
      every recipe that I send out. It is for everything from from beverages
      to non-edible recipes and everything in between.

      So, just sit back and enjoy the recipes. Lurkers are always welcome in
      my groups but they will LOVE this one.