Wanted: desperately in NEED of a good Groomer: Masury, will travel

  • Brenda_Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 12:41 AM
      Hello! I have a Beautiful Yorkie, Her groomer retired

      I'm "desperately" in need of a good reasonable groomer

      I live in Masury, will travel towards Niles, n surrounding areas, same with Pa. Sharon and again near by areas

      If you know of any plz get back with me, I do appreciate it very much!

      Thank You Kindly :-)