Come join me on Republic of Austria on I.S.

  • Elisabeth Frauendorfer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      Network Email
      I.S.
      International Style ® - Exclusive And Unique Place For You . . . Let's Party !
      Elisabeth F...
      Elisabeth Frauendorfer has invited you to join Republic of Austria on I.S.

      Come join me on Republic of Austria on I.S.

      Elisabeth Frauendorfer

      Republic of Austria Republic of Austria Republik Österreich

      30 members
      28 comments

      Created By: Sanja

      Check out Republic of Austria on I.S.:
      http://aidfma.ning.com/group/austria?xgi=5qLVTlQ&xg_source=msg_invite_group
      About I.S.
      Lifestyle , Travel , Exotic Places , Architecture , Interior Design , Fashion , Contemporary Art . . . Let's party !
      I.S. 1158 members
      5638 photos
      558 songs
      255 videos
      246 discussions
      37 Events
      442 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on I.S., click here
    • Elisabeth Frauendorfer