Scientific research articles on energy healing searched for by a group member. Thanks.

  • Elisabeth Frauendorfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Dear friends and healers,

      I know there are a lot of scientifically based articles about energy healing around on the net.  If you have an interesting one please send it directly to Jane (vanadeux@...) or you can also send it to me and I will review it for publishing in the newsletter.
      Don't forget to include the author, copyright info and source/URL so that interested readers can follow up on the information.
      Thank you.

      Elisabeth :-)))