Magnificat Women's Conference

  • magnificat.lakecharles
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      The Magnificat Women's Conference was held in Jennings yesterday, October 9. Many thanks to those who came and participated. It was an amazing day!! It is our prayer that you had a spirit filled day that will change your life and the way you practice your faith!

      I looked briefly at the evaluation forms, and it seems that most are in agreement that it was a great conference.

      I took Maria Vadia to the airport this morning, and she said that she loved the time she spent with us. She also wanted to know if there were any who had testimonials about yesterday that they would like to share with her. It encourages her and helps her in her work as a Catholic lay evangelist to know that lives were touched by the Holy Spirit, for Jesus while she was there. If you have anything that you wish to share about your experience yesterday, please e-mail me and I will pass it along to her.

      Next, I would like to know if you have any ideas or suggestions about future events or bible studies or prayer meetings. I would love to see us all take what we received yesterday and continue to build on it so that we can grow in our faith and gifts. Your input will be very helpful. Please include days of the week and times that are best for you to meet for these purposes.

      Even if you did not attend the conference yesterday, your suggestions about future events will be helpful to us.

      peace and prayers,
      Staci