Re: August slowdown

  • likenion
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      And here I was, about to imagine throwing myself from a cliff. Yes, I do enjoy some senseless tragedy here and there.

      What's up with summer and actually being busier than the rest of the year? My fondest memories from my childhood associate summer with the lazy summer days, melting and what not. Oh well, I am getting back in the swing of things, so I will most likely start critiquing in about a week as well.

      --- In MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com, "sfnovelist2002" <Tgallier@...> wrote:

      > August seems to be a bad month for critiquing among the membership, myself included. I think a lot of members said they would be back come September. That'll be cool. I sucks for some of the newest members, who just put up some work to be beta read, though, and to you I apologize.
      >
      > I assure you I for one will read everything I've missed within the next couple of weeks. September is just a week away (less, really). Hopefully things will pick up around here.
      >
      > Here's to a great September and I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUTUMN! It's been a scorcher down here in Texas this summer.
      >
      > Tom

    • L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
        Three of my kids have been enjoying the last few weeks, because its the only time during the year when they could just do their own thing. But my fourth son is bored silly and keeps asking for school.