RE: [MagicalWordsBetas] New file uploaded to MagicalWordsBetas

  • Tom Gallier
    Message 1 of 538 , Aug 1, 2010
      See everyone.  If you upload your stories and chapters, they will be read.  It's really quite cool.  I've had many of mine beta read by many of you.  Lets all share.

      Yeah, this is a pathetic plea for more, since I've read every thing posted so far.  Pity me, and post.  LOL

      From: MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com
      To: MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 03:09:38 +0000
      Subject: [MagicalWordsBetas] New file uploaded to MagicalWordsBetas

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MagicalWordsBetas
      group.

      File : /Moira Young/Critiqued Files/Sign of the Star - Chapter 6_Tom Crit.doc
      Uploaded by : sfnovelist2002 <Tgallier@...>
      Description : Tom's Crit

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sfnovelist2002 <Tgallier@...>

    • MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com
      Message 538 of 538 , Sep 22, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MagicalWordsBetas
        group.

        File : /Donald sub and for crits/WOH MW Betas 092213.docx
        Uploaded by : kndmgck <donald.kirby101@...>
        Description : Robyn's continuing adventures

        kndmgck <donald.kirby101@...>