Re: [MagicalWordsBetas] RE: Academic Statement of Purpose

  • mudepoz
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 26, 2013

      Never had to fill one out. That I remember. I remember GRE's. That would be about it.

      OTCH Muddy Paws Beautiful Trinket VCD3 UDX2 RAE NAP NJP NFP JH VS

      CH Muddy Paws Que Cera Cera VCD3 UD RE  TDX JH AX AXJ OF VS

      Muddy Paws Three X The Charisma TD NA NAJ CGC Freaky Beak!

      Am/Can CH Muddy Paws Tri The Truth VCD2 UDX RN AX AXJ OAP OJP (Always my little boy now playing with tomatoes and waiting for me)

      Ch Tribute's Three X The Charm VCD3 UDX RAE JH VS (Watching Quark with dismay and waiting patiently for me)

      Strange Quark UD TD NAJ OA (Practicing evil at another level)

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 26, 2013

        What Emily said. Especially the part about "no one holds you to it." Consider this your first piece of academic fiction - the goal is to demonstrate that you can create on paper the image of yourself as a credible student with a specific program of study. Then you get to grad school, reality sets in and you adjust accordingly.

        It's kind of like the grad school version of Murphy's laws of battle - no battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy.

        :) Sarah
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 27, 2013
          And, naturally, it has to be perfect :)

          Ken

          We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.