Long time no post!

  • Daniel R. Davis
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013
      Just wanted to drop in and say that I was just signed with Red Sage for a sci-fi romance novella under D.J. Davis and it sounds like they're more than happy to see more!  I can't wait! :D

      --
      Daniel R Davis
      Writer
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013
        Awesome!

        OTCH Muddy Paws Beautiful Trinket VCD3 UDX2 RAE NAP NJP NFP JH VS
        CH Muddy Paws Que Cera Cera VCD3 UD RE TDX JH AX AXJ OF VSMuddy Paws Three X The Charisma TD Freaky Beak!CH Muddy Paws Tri The Truth VCD2 UDX RN AX AXJ OAP OJP (Always my little boy now playing with tomatoes and waiting for me)Ch Tribute's Three X The Charm VCD3 UDX RAE JH VS (Watching Quark with dismay and waiting patiently for me)Strange Quark UD TD NAJ OA (Practicing evil at another level)

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013

          Congratulations!

          Janet

          Just wanted to drop in and say that I was just signed with Red Sage for a sci-fi romance novella under D.J. Davis and it sounds like they're more than happy to see more!  I can't wait! :D

          --
          Daniel R Davis
          Writer
          http://www.danielrdavis.com/

        • L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013
              Yay!  that is so AWESOME!

              --Emily

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013
                Congratulations! This is excellent news. You have to tell us when it's out on shelves / available for download.

                :) Sarah

                On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Daniel R. Davis <daniel.r.davis.sjv@...> wrote:

                Just wanted to drop in and say that I was just signed with Red Sage for a sci-fi romance novella under D.J. Davis and it sounds like they're more than happy to see more!  I can't wait! :D

                --
                Daniel R Davis
                Writer
                http://www.danielrdavis.com/

                --
                Sarah Adams
                Associate Professor, English Department
                Azusa Pacific University
                901 E. Alosta Ave, Azusa CA 91720
                ext 3104
              • Julia Watts Belser
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013
                  Wonderful news, Daniel!  Congratulations!

                  Thanks for letting us know!
                  Julia

                  On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Daniel R. Davis <daniel.r.davis.sjv@...> wrote:

                  Just wanted to drop in and say that I was just signed with Red Sage for a sci-fi romance novella under D.J. Davis and it sounds like they're more than happy to see more!  I can't wait! :D

                  --
                  Daniel R Davis
                  Writer
                  http://www.danielrdavis.com/

                • storyforge4882
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 2, 2013
                    Congrats Daniel!

                    Let us know when it'll be available

                    Ken

                    --- In MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel R. Davis" <daniel.r.davis.sjv@...> wrote:

                    > Just wanted to drop in and say that I was just signed with Red Sage for a
                    > sci-fi romance novella under D.J. Davis and it sounds like they're more
                    > than happy to see more! I can't wait! :D
                    >
                    > --
                    > Daniel R Davis
                    > Writer
                    > http://www.danielrdavis.com/

                  • Deb Smythe
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 3, 2013
                      Congratulations! Keep us posted.
                      Deb

                      --- In MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel R. Davis" <daniel.r.davis.sjv@...> wrote:

                      > Just wanted to drop in and say that I was just signed with Red Sage for a
                      > sci-fi romance novella under D.J. Davis and it sounds like they're more
                      > than happy to see more! I can't wait! :D
                      >
                      > --
                      > Daniel R Davis
                      > Writer
                      > http://www.danielrdavis.com/