Re: [MagicalWordsBetas] Re: Novel for Critique

  • lampwright@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 18, 2012
      sure. Can you email it to me?

      -----Original Message-----
      Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:03:33 pm
      To: MagicalWordsBetas@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Sarah Adams" <sadams@...>
      Subject: Re: [MagicalWordsBetas] Re: Novel for Critique

      Hi Jagi,

      Thank you so much! If I can ask an extra favor - Shawn McCarthy has asked
      for the full MS. Is there any way you can get some of the novel read within
      the next two weeks? I'd offer you my firstborn child, but you have several
      already.

      :) Sarah

      On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:31 PM, L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright <
      lampwright@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > **
      > Sarah,
      >
      > I am home and can take a look at least at the beginning!

    • Ken
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 1, 2013
        Happy New Year everyone!!!

        We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.