RE: [MagicalWordsBetas] Book Tournament--Championship Round!

  • lampwright@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      Thanks! It is really exciting. I will clme in either first or second.

      From: lampwright@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:01:57 -0400

      Wonder of Wonders, Prospero Regained made
      it to the championship round!

      I must admit to being entirely flabbergasted. I
      really did not think I had a chance above Round Four.

      To vote:

      http://www.bookspotcentral.com/2012/04/04/6th-annual-book-tournament-round-6-championship/#more-2243

      If you feel so kind as to spread the word, I will
      be most grateful!

      Also, sparked by the contest, a fan of John's began
      reading the series and posted this delightful review:

      jonathanmoeller @ 10:24 pm: Prospero's Daughter, by L. Jagi
      Lamplighter
      I?ve been reading the
      PROSPERO?S DAUGHTER (Prospero Lost: Prospero?s Daughter, Book I (Tor
      Fantasy)) trilogy by L. Jagi
      Lamplighter. I am only halfway t