hello

  • Mikaela Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010

      First, thank you Faith for setting this up!

      Secondly, how do we want to actually do this? Send message when you have a finished WIP that you want to read through, or chapter by chapter?

      Both are fine with me :)

      I mostly write novellas, at least as first drafts. Oh, don't worry. I have no wish to turn them into 100 k novels. 80 k is fine. Kidding :)