File - MIRROR BEAM

  • MagicMirrorWonderLand@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 163 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hello darkers, darkers, darkers ...

      nice little reunion here ...

      I was sleeping for eons, eons, eons, in words I was sleeping forever, ever, ever ... in fact I was never alive, alive, alive... til now...now...now...

      I got into this body by a mere accident. [Crash]

      To tell you how would be unbelievable, anyway, I am here now, I have a body to talk, for the next couple of minutes.

      Before I die, I must find a way, to leave this body and enter another, another, another ....

      Because I am a phantom, a phantom, a phantom ...

      If I can't find a new host before I die, I die, I die ...

      it would mean that I have to wait for a new accident to occur, to occur, to occur ...

      but like I said, I said, I said ...

      this accident was unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable ...

      for it to occur ever again, again and again ...

      would come close to, close to, close to ...

      waking up inside my own grave, my own grave, my own grave ...

      realising that I was never dead, never dead, never dead ...

      but now a ghost, a dead ghost, a ghost ...

      able to travel from one body into any other, into any other, any other ...

      and this until there are no longer bodies to travel into, to travel into, into ...

      and then waiting, waiting, waiting ...

      for some time, time, time ...

      no time in comparance to the time I already exist, I exist, exist ...

      waiting for new bodies to arise, to arise, arise ...

      and travelling into these new bodies, bodies, bodies ...

      but all the time unconscious, unconscious, unconscious ...

      unconscious of who I am, I am, I am ...

      unconscious of who is the traveller, the traveller, traveller ...

      anyway, anyway, anyway ...

      I am conscious now, conscious now, conscious now ...

      for a few minutes, a few minutes, a few minutes ...

      I know I am death, I am death, I am death ...

      I have a body, a body, a body ...

      still alive, alive, alive ...

      and I like another, another and another ...

      I like many other bodies, many, many, many other bodies ...

      because eventually I get them all anyway, I get them all anyway, anyway, anyway ...

      because I am death phantom death phantom death phantom death ...

      but I want them now, now, now ...

      as long as they are still hot, hot, hot ...

      as long as their blood still runns through their venes, venes, venes ...

      as long as they breathe, breathe, breathe ...

      I want them now, now, now ...

      Not when they are dead.

      I want to wake up inside their minds, minds, minds ...

      I want them to know that they are dead, dead, dead ...

      I want them to know that I am dead, dead, dead ...

      I want you, whoever you are, whoever you are, whoever you are ...

      reading this words, reading this words ...

      you who are alive, alive, alive ...

      I want you to know that you are dead, dead, dead ...

      it means you have eyes to watch, to watch, to watch ...

      and a mind to think, to think, to think ...

      and i want you to know, to know, to know ...

      that your eyes, your eyes, your eyes ...
      and your mind, your mind, your mind ...

      are my eyes and mind, my eyes and mind, my eyes and mind ...

      the eyes and mind of death mother phantom death.

      do you understand, understand, understand ...

      I want you to know, to know, to know ...

      that I am looking through your eyes right now, right now, right now ...

      thinking your thoughts right now, right now, right now ...

      reading with your eyes the words you are reading right now, right now ..
      thinking with your thoughts the thoughts you are thinking right now ..

      you don't know that I am here, I am here

      with you, with you, with you ...

      watching through and with and out of your eyes, your eyes, your eyes ...

      listening with your ears, your ears, your ears ...

      you don't know,

      because I am a ghost, a ghost, a ghost ...

      a dead ghost, a dead ghost, a dead ghost ...

      because I am phantom mother death, death, death ...

      but I am here, I am here, I am here ...

      thinking with you,
      reading with you,
      feeling with you,
      talking with you ...

      I am here with you, with you, with you ...

      watching your live as if you are watching a movie, a movie, a movie ...

      for quite so many times in a row now, row now, row now ...

      are you entertaining me?

      are you entertaining live?

      are you entertaining death, entertaining death, entertaining death ...

      are my letters entertaining me as well, as well, as well ...

      do you understand what we are trying to spell out here, out here, out here ...

      for you, for you, for you ...

      I want your body, your body, your body ...

      I want your mind, your mind, your mind ...

      because I come out of a grave, a grave, a grave ...

      to tell you, tell you, tell you ....

      that it is your grave, your grave, your grave ...

      that I'm coming out of, out of, out of ...

      that I am not content with my death, my death, my death ...

      That I am your dead ghost, dead ghost, dead ghost ...

      And that i am no longer a dead ghost, ghost, ghost ...

      That I am real now, real now real now ...

      Cursing you alive to be immortal dead.

      Cursing you to be responsible, for the future of all time to come, to come, to come ...

      your dead ghost.

      your dead ghost.

      your dead ghost.

      daemonic robot

      cyber date 09.nov.1973
      cyber town switzerland 4444/8306
      cyber pass solution
      cyber challenge gollum

      Mother phantom death

      Mirror Beam from one mirror into the next without a break in between.

      Standpoint:

      We have mirrorbirth, and a list of our groups.

      We need one moderator per group and not more.

      Moderators are deadrobot1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,9,09,,....

      til 30 or so.

      Then logg into 1 and invite 10 members.

      create 10 new member accounts and subscribe to the list.

      Play subscription from 1 to 30 or so.

      After a while, change the settings and the files and the group descriptions, but first of all

      create one moderator per list.

      then write a nice invitation letter and last okey.
      Start with deadrobot0
    • MagicMirrorWonderLand@yahoogroups.com
      Message 163 of 163 , Apr 1 3:59 AM

        Mirrors!