Re: [mad-oaxaca] FW: [TAN) Important, re. Oaxaca

  • John Bruning
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      my translation is terrible but it's not quite the most coherent prose....

      Companeros..... do something..... we are short in communication to the outside and lately the television is cut off... here the hunt is for the missing, there is talk of 10 dead but there is no evidence because they are taking the bodies....the indigenous forum is patrolled every 2 minutes by parapolicias (trucks without logo without plates and men dressed in black with long arms without uniforms)... the denunciation and international and national solidarity must rise in tone....

      even for human rights there is no access to prisoners nor to hospitals nor much less to the jails... they can't corroborate lists of imprisoned, disappeared, and dead... it's a fact that people are being detained, but also is a fact that many are staying home because of fear.... Last night we met but only 30 of the 250 were there..... but nobody can leave the church because outside they are waiting for us...

      at dawn they entered the public square [of the five regions and we do not know the balance but we suppose that (because of the conditions) is had to have armed to a shooting... we who are until the neck we do not have the news of the street of together... ]

      the brother of flavio sosa was caught [with his protection in his pocket that is that the slip of paper was used for two things]...

      in the end there are many expressions of the state of emergency... the only guarantee now is to quickly begin negotiations and it depends on external pressure grows because here we do not have condiciones..the narrow-mindedness now is complete... tonight, after everything today, trying to start the negotiations with the government... we hope today to be able to retake it....