Fwd: Vote "No" tomorrow

  • Alfonso Zepeda-Capistran
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Fair Wisconsin <info@...> wrote:
      Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:27:11 GMT
      From: "Fair Wisconsin" info@...

      Vote "No" tomorrow, and ask your friends, family, and co-workers to do the same. Most polling places around the state open tomorrow at 7am and close at 8pm.

      Not sure where to vote or what you need to register? For answers to these questions and more, visit:
      http://www.fairwisconsin.com/vote

      We still need to fill volunteer shifts all day tomorrow, Election Day. Sign up online for one of these shifts in your region of the state:

      8 am - noon
      11:30 am - 4:15 pm
      3:45 pm - 8 pm
      http://www.fairwisconsingroups.com/gotv

      If you can't make it for the full four-hour shift, please come
      when you can. Join us before work, during your lunch hour, or when you get off work to help defeat the ban.

      Mike Tate
      Fair Wisconsin Campaign Manager

      P.S. You are all invited to join us for our Election Night party
      at the Monona Terrace in Madison from 8:15pm - midnight or at M's in Milwaukee at 1101 S. 2nd St., in Walker's Point.

      Forward this message to your friends.

      http://eqfed.org/join-forward.html? domain=aw&r=1pLJIOs15zyI

      If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Online Fair Wisconsin at:

      http://eqfed.org/aw/join.html?r=1pLJIOs15zyIE

      This message was sent to azepedacapistran@....

      Sponsored Link

      Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service