Fwd: SEND JIM SENSENBRENNER A MESSAGE TODAY!

  • Alfonso Zepeda-Capistran
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      Help Get Jimmy Out!
      Alfonso

      "Darryl D. Morin" <dmorin@...> wrote:
      From: "Darryl D. Morin" <dmorin@...>
      To: <dmorin@...>
      Subject: SEND JIM SENSENBRENNER A MESSAGE TODAY!
      Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:40:05 -0600

      Dear Friends-

      Jim Sensenbrenner, author of the Real ID Act and H.R. 4437 is running for re-election.  He is being challenged by moderate Democrat Bryan Kennedy who believes that comprehensive immigration reform is not only necessary to our country’s future, but is the fair and just thing to do.  He agrees that while we need to secure our borders, in must be done in a humane, proportional and equitable manner.  He also believes that a guest worker program must be implemented to protect our country’s economy and that all immigrants who have been working, have no criminal history, and who are willing to pay taxes should be provided a path to citizenship.  Bryan Kennedy, a professor at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, is within a handful of points of Sensenbrenner.  Kennedy has recently been endorsed by dozens of organizations plus the endorsement by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Wisconsin’s largest newspaper (read at http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=524167 )

      Send a message today to Jim Sensenbrenner and be listed in the public record as supporting Bryan Kennedy.  Go to www.bryankennedyforcongress.com  (click on  Se habla español? clique aqui to read in Spanish) and donate $10, $20 or $50 today!  There are only 10 days left to the election.  Don’t wait, send your message today!

      Thank you for your continued support and please forward this email on to family and friends.  Together, we can make a difference!

      -Darryl D. Morin