FW: Bilingual municipal clerk position

  • Peter Munoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006

      From: Daniel Koval [mailto:DKoval@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:41 PM
      To: Peter Munoz; Kent Craig
      Subject: Bilingual municipal clerk position

      Gentlemen, I am trying to fill a court clerk position with someone who is bilingual in both Spanish and English.  I would appreciate it if you know anyone who may be interested to let them know of the position and/or if you could post the attached notice at the center.  The City is running ads in the Spanish newspapers but the more people who know about it the better.  It will start out as a 50% position with some benefits but it may become full-time in the future.

      Thank You,

      Dan Koval

      Madison Municipal Judge