Reminder: 6:30 Tonight Documentary "State of Arizona" followed by panel discussion

  • Leila Pine
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2013
      Reminder--please excuse any duplicates:

      Immigration Documentary Film and Panel Discussion Tonight
      6:30 p.m. Wednesday

      You are invited to a film of interest to defenders of human rights and the Latino Community.  "State of Arizona" premieres at the new Central Library, 201 W. Mifflin St., on Wednesday, November 13 at 6:30 pm. in Room 302.  Panel Discussion begins at  8 p.m.

      Following the film, local community leaders will join us for a supportive, thoughtful discussion.  The panel consists of:
      • Bethany Ordaz, Coordinator of Voces de La Frontera's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Campaign;
      • Patrick Hickey,  Director of the Worker's Rights Center; and
      • Leila Pine, human rights activist and humanitarian aid worker at the Arizona-Mexico border with No More Deaths/No Más Muertes.

    • Patrick Hickey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2013
        Hi Leila,

        I had a chance to watch the documentarty last night so I plan to show up closer to 7:30pm to participate in the panel.  That will work okay, right?

        Patrick Hickey
        WRC Madison