The Capital City Hues - October 31st Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2013

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our October 31st edition,  Madison College President Jack Daniels III talks about his student-centered educational philosophy. Grammy-nominated Latin jazz great Papo Vazquez & The Mighty Pirates Troubadours are coming November 14th for community education and a concert. The Madison Metropolitan Links will host its Community Recognition Luncheon on November 16th and Madison Black Women Rock is being held on November 9th. The Urban League of Greater Madison is hosting its One Madison Jazz Cabaret on November 15th. Our middle spread features the successful launching of the Latino Professionals Association at Monona Terrace. These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues