Fwd: Thanks for distributing this to your networks! Please plan to attend.

  • Sal Carranza
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10 11:52 AM
      Hi,

      You might be interested in this very important presentation with Enrique Morones, founder of Border Angels. October 5th at 11 a.m.  Monona Terrace.

      Sal Carranza

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17 7:13 AM
        Hi Sal,

        Do you know if Enrique Morones is doing any other presentations while he is in town?  The Monona Terrace event is a little pricey for most workers and students.

        Patrick Hickey
        WRC Madison

      • Salvador Carranza
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17 8:48 AM
          Hi Patrick,

          I will ask.  But there could be waivers for students and others.  I will also ask and let you know soon.

          Take care,

          Sal

          Do you know if Enrique Morones is doing any other presentations while he is in town?  The Monona Terrace event is a little pricey for most workers and students.

          Patrick Hickey
          WRC Madison

        • Patrick Hickey
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17 8:59 AM