The Capital City Hues - September 5th Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our September 5th edition, we feature Glenda Noel-Ney who just joined The Overture Center as their Vice-President of Advancement. Long-time unionist Bill Franks recently retired. The 5th Annual Black Women’s Wellness Day is coming up. U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan talks about immigration reform. 100 Black Men is hosting a Prostate Cancer Awareness Walk on September 14. The UW Information Technology Academy will be working with the Oneida and Ojibwe tribes this school year. These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues