The Capital City Hues - June 27th Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our June 27th edition, at news stands now, we feature Allison Evans who is competing for the Miss United States title and Karen Kakou is competing to be named Miss Africa USA, both in Washington, D.C. As the deadline approaches, Omega School helped over 60 students attain their GEDs. The UW ITA has 16 of its 24 graduates attending UW-Madison this fall. The Latino Chamber of Commerce held an open house for its new offices. Second Baptist Church celebrated its 60th anniversary. These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues