Fwd: URGENT BY 10AM: sign-on to support low-income immigrants in bill? (by 10am!)

  • Leila Pine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 7:12 AM

      Hi Team -

      Sorry for the rush, a quick opportunity to push for a more inclusive Senate bill -

      I'm following up on the email below, asking for sign-ons to support an amendment in the Senate bill (providing a Community Service alternative to demonstrating employment for legalization). If you can sign by 11AM THIS MORNING, that would be great, shoot me an email with your org's name.

      Otherwise, perhaps you can get a couple orgs from your state to send a note to your Senators ASAP.

      And let me know if you didn't get the email.

      Thanks!
      Salvador Sarmiento
      National Day Laborers Organizing Committee