Fwd: INVITE: Call with President Obama on Immigration Reform TOMORROW MORNING (Wednesday)

  • Salvador Carranza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      President Obama's call on Immigration reform in case any of you are able to join in. Need to RSVP!

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics" <ed.gov@...>
      Date: June 4, 2013, 3:32:22 PM CDT
      To: salcandresen@...
      Subject: INVITE: Call with President Obama on Immigration Reform TOMORROW MORNING (Wednesday)

      INVITE: Call with President Obama on Immigration Reform TOMORROW MORNING (Wednesday)

      Header ImageHaving trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

      Bookmark and Share

      Dear Stakeholders,

      Please join us on an important conference call with President Obama on the need to fix our broken immigration system tomorrow at 11:30a ET/8:30a PT. The call-in information is listed below.

      Sincerely,

      Alejandra Ceja

      Executive Director

      White House logo

      Friends and Colleagues –

      Join President Obama TOMORROW to discuss the need to fix our broken immigration system and for action this summer on bi-partisan common sense immigration reform legislation.

      WHO:   President Obama and Senior Administration Staff

      WHAT: National Call on Common Sense Immigration Reform

      WHEN: TOMORROW, Wednesday, June 5th

      TIME:  11:30 – 12:00pm ET; 10:30 – 11am CT; 8:30am – 9:00am PT

      CALL-IN Info: (800) 260-0702, due to high volume please dial in 10 minutes before the

                 scheduled time

      Space is limited for this event. Please, RSVP as soon as possible by clicking HERE.

      Please share with your networks and we look forward to working with you to pass common sense immigration reform!

      Note:  This call is off the record and not intended for press purposes.

      This email was sent to salcandresen@... by U.S. Department of Education · 400 Maryland Ave · Washington DC 20202 · 800-USA-LEARN