Fwd: In These Times article on Streamline

  • Leila Pine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Great article from In These Times explaining the mass prosecution program called "Operation Streamline" in border cities on the U.S. side.  Leila

      Hi All,

      Here's the article Susan Nelson and I did for In These Times magazine. I hope you like it. If you want, we can insert copies in the press packets next week. Feel free to pass it along wherever it might help.The magazine article has more pictures. I'll have some copies sent to pass out at the press conference.

      Nancy Myers

      --

      “The world in which you were born is just one model of reality.  Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you; they are unique manifestations of the human spirit.”

      --Wade Davis, anthropologist and ethnobotanist