Re: [LaSup] My Daughter Alejandra I am so Proud! [1 Attachment]

  • Pedro Albiter
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013
      Congratulations to you and your daughter for this great achievement!

      Pedro R Albiter

      On May 11, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Salvador Carranza <salcandresen@...> wrote:

      My Daughter Alejandra Master of Science on Education, I AM SO PROUD!!!

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Leila Pine
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        Felicidades!  Congratulations and best wishes, Sal!  Hope to see you soon.

        Leila

        [Attachment(s) from Salvador Carranza included below]

        --

        “The world in which you were born is just one model of reality.  Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you; they are unique manifestations of the human spirit.”

        --Wade Davis, anthropologist and ethnobotanist

      • Grisel T
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2013
          Muchísimas felicidades Sal! Es visible todo el gran trabajo que a realizado como padres usted y su esposa.

          Saludos cordiales,

          Grisel Tapia
          Administrative Assistant &
          Latino Family Center Coordinator
          Vera Court Neighborhood Center
          P: 608.246.8372 F: 608.249.7889

          Facebook | Website

          The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or class - it is the cause of humankind, the very birthright of humanity. -Anna Julia Cooper-