My Daughter Alejandra I am so Proud!

  • Salvador Carranza
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 104 KB
    My Daughter Alejandra Master of Science on Education, I AM SO PROUD!!!
  • Kaleem Caire
    Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2013

      I am too! Now tell her we need her back at the Urban League. J

      Beautiful recognition of your daughter.

      Onward.

      Kaleem

      [Attachment(s) from Salvador Carranza included below]

      My Daughter Alejandra Master of Science on Education, I AM SO PROUD!!!

    • Pedro Albiter
      Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2013
        Congratulations to you and your daughter for this great achievement!

        Pedro R Albiter

        On May 11, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Salvador Carranza <salcandresen@...> wrote:

        My Daughter Alejandra Master of Science on Education, I AM SO PROUD!!!

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Leila Pine
        Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2013
          Felicidades!  Congratulations and best wishes, Sal!  Hope to see you soon.

          Leila

          --

          “The world in which you were born is just one model of reality.  Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you; they are unique manifestations of the human spirit.”

          --Wade Davis, anthropologist and ethnobotanist

        • Grisel T
          Message 5 of 5 , May 14, 2013
            Muchísimas felicidades Sal! Es visible todo el gran trabajo que a realizado como padres usted y su esposa.

            Saludos cordiales,

            Grisel Tapia
            Administrative Assistant &
            Latino Family Center Coordinator
            Vera Court Neighborhood Center
            P: 608.246.8372 F: 608.249.7889

            Facebook | Website

            The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or class - it is the cause of humankind, the very birthright of humanity. -Anna Julia Cooper-