The Capital City Hues - May 2nd Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our May 2nd edition, hitting news stands today, The New Green Challenge celebrated environmental awareness at Isthmus Green Day. The Sikh Community celebrated Vaisakhi. The Boys & Girls Club premiers the movie The Club about challenges youth face. The Urban League of Greater Madison will be hosting the 2013 Workplace & Diversity Summit at Monona Terrace.  The National Association of Minority Contractors educates and advocates for MBEs. These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues