MAY 11th Meeting with United Way's President LESLIE HOWARD!

  • Salvador Carranza
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      ********* REMINDER *********

      LATINO
      EDUCATION COUNCIL OF

      DANE COUNTY

      "A Better Future Through Education"

      Meeting Saturday, May 11, 2013

      9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

      EDGEWOOD COLLEGE

      Washburn Heritage Room at Regina Hall

      SPECIAL GUESTS

      LESLEY HOWARD, President United Way of Dane County

      Deedra Atkinson, Vice President for Community Relations

      Discussion with Community members and Organizations on United Way's Agenda for Change Investments in Education, Safety and Health

      Your input will help to inform United Way's Board on our Community needs and where and how those investments can better help our community, organizations and Schools:

      • Reduce the Achievement Gap
      • Create Safe Neighborhoods and Strong Communities
      • Provide Access to Quality Health Care
      • HERE! Every Student Every Day (new attendance initiative!)