MAY 11th Meeting with United Way's President LESLIE HOWARD!
- ********* REMINDER *********
LATINO EDUCATION COUNCIL OF
"A Better Future Through Education"
Meeting Saturday, May 11, 2013
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Washburn Heritage Room at Regina Hall
LESLEY HOWARD, President United Way of Dane County
Deedra Atkinson, Vice President for Community Relations
Discussion with Community members and Organizations on United Way's Agenda for Change Investments in Education, Safety and Health
Your input will help to inform United Way's Board on our Community needs and where and how those investments can better help our community, organizations and Schools:
- Reduce the Achievement Gap
- Create Safe Neighborhoods and Strong Communities
- Provide Access to Quality Health Care
- HERE! Every Student Every Day (new attendance initiative!)