National Urban League Washington Weekly Policy Update Attached

  • Kaleem Caire
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:35 AM

    May 1, 2013

    Dear Colleagues.

    Please see attached this week’s edition of the Washington Weekly. I thought you would be interested in the information, including a one-page brief on the Sequester’s impact on education.

    Education, Employment, Empowerment.

    Kaleem Caire

    President & CEO

    Urban League of Greater Madison

    Main: 608.729.1200

    Assistant: 608.729.1249

    Fax: 608.729.1205

    www.ulgm.org

    www.madison-prep.org

    Urban League 2013-14 Strategic Plan Release

    South Madison Promise Zone Website

    South Madison Promise Zone App (Download)

    Invest in the Urban League

    Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://www.ulgm.org/SiteCollectionImages/facebook_32.pngDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://www.ulgm.org/SiteCollectionImages/linkedin_32.png

    Chanelle

    Chanelle P. Hardy, Esq.

    Senior Vice President for Policy, National Urban League

    Executive Director, National Urban League Policy Institute

    202.629.5755

     www.nul.org

     Empowering Communities.

    Changing Lives.