New Opportunities at MMSD!

  • Isabel Simonetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
    Hello,

    The Madison Metropolitan School District is currently taking applications for a variety of positions. The MMSD seeks to attract and retain candidates who reflect the diversity of our community. Visit us at www.mmsd.org to view all of our open positions, full job descriptions, and to complete an application

    NEW VACANCIES:

    ·  2013-14 Assistant High School Principal

    ·  Director-Equity & Family Involvement

    ·  2013-14 Assistant Superintendent for Business

    ·  ALSO…..NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2013-14 TEACHERS (ALL CERTIFICATIONS) &PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT STAFF. APPLY NOW FOR EARLY CONSIDERATION!!

    Questions? Comments? Contact LaKendra Adesuyi at 608-663-5850 or ladesuyi@...

    Prefiere recibir ayuda en español? Puede comunicarse con Isabel Simonetti al teléfono 608-663-1796 o a su correo electrónico isimonetti@....

    --
    LaKendra Adesuyi
    Human Resources Analyst (Diversity & Inclusion)

    --
    Isabel M. Simonetti
    Bilingual Personnel Analyst