Reminder: CU Meeting Monday 1/14 Noon

  • Daniel G. Guerra Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hey All -

      Hope the Holidayshas been GREAT for everyone. Just a quick reminder, that we have a CU Meeting on Monday, 1/14 located at Urban League Community Room at 2300 Park Street. This will be a brown bag lunch. At this meeting will we be discussing the following:

      Special Guest: Arlene Silveria will be attending talking about the hiring process for the MMSD Superintendent.

      We will also be doing election updates and an update on Promise Zone.

      See you Monday.

      For scheduling request please contact Lacie O.: lacie@...

      Daniel G. Guerra Jr., CEO
      Superententant
      Argus Invent, LLC | Argus |  PO Box 910 |  Madison ,  WI  53701
      Voice: 608-210-3113 | Skype: dguerrajr | email: dguerrajr@ArgusInvent.com
      Website: www.ArgusInvent.com | Video: About the Visit South Madison Project

      Argus, Technologies Delivered.