Happy Holidays from LUCES!

  • Pedro Albiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Dear Lasup, LuCha and Communities United members,

      On behalf of LUCES Board of Directors, I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year 2013! A big Thank You to all the local businesses who sponsored the Mexican Mobile Consulate and especially to the Catholic Multicultural Center for all your help. Because of this, Hundreds of Mexican people received their Mexican Passports and Matriculas Consulares. Profits from these events went to Latino Scholarships.

      Thank you to our Board of Directors, Volunteers and LUCES Partners for their time, commitment and assistance during this 2012. We spent hundreds of hours helping our community coordinating the Consulate event and our Scholarship Banquet. We hope to have you all again next year and would like to invite our community to support LUCES and our mission: "Provide Brighter Futures for Latino Scholars through Academic/Merit Scholarships".

      For more information about LUCES, please visit our website at www.luces-wisconsin.org.  Every dollar or any donation will go to Scholarships. Please help us to send Latinos to college. Consider donating for a good cause: Education.

      Happy Holidays again! Drive safe and keep warm.

      Sincerely,

      Pedro R Albiter
      President
      Latinos United for College Education Scholarships (LUCES)