The Capital City Hues - June 28th Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our June 28th issue, at news stands today, we feature Juneteenth and the passing of the baton of leadership to the next generation. Peggy Choy presented a vignette of performances from The Greatest at the Breakin’ the Law festival. Salvador Carranza analyzes the recent immigration developments. Centro Hispano begins a new cultural celebration with Nueva Fiesta.  We have President Barack Obama’s remarks on the Supreme Court’s decision on “Obamacare.” These are just some of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues