The Capital City Hues - May 17th Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2012

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our May 17th issue, we feature Dr. Fannie Hicklin, a member of the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority for 75 years. Jazz artist Mary Stallings will be performing a free concert June 2nd at the Wisconsin Union Theater. Gubernatorial candidate Tom Barrett held a meet and greet with Communities of Color. Delta Sigma Theta Sorority held their Day at the Capitol. The Indigenous Health & Wellness Day was held at UW-Madison. We feature scenes from the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority regional convention in our middle spread. These are just a few of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care!

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues