Fw: Tomorrow: Photo ID Hearing!

  • marios.sierra@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      FYI. Hope you can attend.

      From: Elena Lavarreda <statewideorganizer.voces@...>
      Sender: wnirr@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:44:14 -0600
      To: <wnirr@...>; lasup<lasup@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: wnirr@...
      Subject: Tomorrow: Photo ID Hearing!

      PHOTO ID INJUNCTION HEARING TOMORROW BEFORE JUDGE FLANAGAN AT THE DANE COUNTY COURTHOUSE

      THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 8:30 AM (all day).

      ALL VOCES MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND THE

      INJUNCTION ON OUR MOTION FOR A TEMPORARY INJUNCTION OF THE PHOTO ID LAW TO STOP IT FOR THE APRIL 3 GENERAL ELECTION.

      ADDRESS:   215 S. HAMILTON ST., MADISON, COURTROOM 4D.

      VOCES AND THE NAACP WILL PRESENT EVIDENCE FROM UW PROF. KEN MAYER ON THE NUMBERS OF

      VOTERS LACKING PHOTO ID WHO WILL BE DISENFRANCHISED.

      IT IS CRUCIAL FOR THE JUDGE TO SEE OUR CONCERN ABOUT THIS ISSUE.   YOUR ATTENDANCE WILL BE INVALUABLE.

      --
      Elena Lavarreda
      Statewide Organizer