Fw: [rwg] Livestream of Securing Our Rights Dec 1, 2

  • marios.sierra@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      The information and materials presented in this message do not necessarily represent the positions
      of the Rights Working Group. This listserv is provided by the RWG in order to enable members
      and allies to communicate directly with one another. This listserv is not moderated, although
      individuals who send inappropriate materials will be barred from further participation.

      rwg@...

      http://lists.rightsworkinggroup.org/lists/info/rwg

      From: Margaret Huang <mhuang@...>
      Sender: rwg@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:11:17 -0500
      To: 'rwg@...'<rwg@...>; DWN@...<DWN@...>
      ReplyTo: Margaret Huang <mhuang@...>
      Subject: [rwg] Livestream of Securing Our Rights Dec 1, 2

      Please forward widely.

      Having trouble reading this email? View it on our website.

      Securing Our Rights in the Information-Sharing Era

      A convening on national security, surveillance, and immigration enforcement

      December 1 - 2, 2011                                                   San Francisco, California

      See Full Agenda for Livestream

      See Session Descriptions

      Forward to a friend

      LOCATION:

      San Francisco Marriott Union Square
      480 Sutter Street

      San Francisco, CA

      Can't Join Us?  Watch Live Online.

      We are thrilled to offer portions of the "Securing Our Rights" convening online for those unable to attend in person. If you plan to watch live, please create an account in advance to ensure access in time for the sessions. You will then have free access to the livestream on Dec. 1 - 2, 2011. If you already have an account, you only need to log in.

      To view the agenda for the two-day convening and see which sessions will be livestreamed, click here.

      Invite Your Twitter Followers to Join Us Online.

      Watch live: bit.ly/RWGlive

      Tweet with hashtag: #SecureRights

      Sample tweet: #SecureRights convening kicks off on Thursday. Watch live here: bit.ly/RWGlive

      Presented By

      Co-hosts: Asian Law Caucus, Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Muslim Advocates and Rights Working Group.

      Planning Committee: Advancement Project, American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU - San Diego, Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services, Asian American Justice Center, Asian Law Caucus, Bill of Rights Defense Committee, Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, Council on American-Islamic Relations - San Francisco Bay Area, Detention Watch Network, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Electronic Privacy Information Center, Muslim Advocates, National Day Laborers Organizing Network, National Network for Arab American Communities and South Asian Network.