The Capital City Hues - July 28 Edition

  • Jonathan Gramling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011

      Good Morning Everyone,

           In our July 28th issue, The Capital City Hues features Dr. Yolanda Garza who is retiring as the UW-Madison Academic Cop. Dane Dances is starting up its 12th season of Friday night dances in August. Madison College – South continues to expand its course offerings. The City of Madison’s Community Budget Conversations continue tonight, 7-9 p.m. at Olbrich Gardens. We continue our conversation with Robert Pierce on a Healthy Harvest. And the riders in Bike for Boys & Girls Club are featured in our middle spread. These are just a few of the stories in Your Capital City Hues.

      Take Care,

      Jonathan Gramling

      Publisher & Editor

      The Capital City Hues