Center for Adult Learning Offers Free Workshops

  • Nidia V Hundley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010

    Hello everyone,

    Attached is a copy of the workshops we are offering this fall at the Center for Adult Learning. These free workshops are open to the public so please don’t hesitate to copy and distribute as needed.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call the center at 245-5848.  Thanks for your assistance in promoting these workshopsJ

    Unfortunately, at this time we are not offering workshops in Spanish.

    Center for Adult Learning Staff

    2125 Commercial Avenue

    Madison, WI  53704

    PH:  800.322.MATC (6282) x5848 or 608.245.5848

    calstaff@...