Make DREAM a reality

  • Peter R. Munoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Subject: Make DREAM a reality
      From: info@...
      To: prmunoz@...
      Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:22:10 +0000

          Reform Immigration FOR America

      TAKE ACTION

      Tell your Senators:
      Our broken immigration system hurts our families, our communities, and our country. We demand relief, reform, and respect from our government: support passage of the DREAM Act as a step towards comprehensive immigration reform.

      take action

      bottom of action box

      pass the dream act!

      Dear Peter R.,
      Right now, leaders from all over the country are gathering in Washington, DC, to show Congress that our broken immigration system has hurt too many of us. And Congress is listening.
      Our families suffer every day that Congress doesn’t act to pass real immigration reform. And earlier this week, Senate majority leader Harry Reid said that he will schedule a vote on the DREAM Act as a step towards comprehensive immigration reform1 . Getting a vote on the DREAM Act is a move in the right direction, and it’s happened thanks to the work you’ve done, the stories you’ve shared, the faxes you’ve sent, and the countless times you’ve stood up.
      Today, we’re lifting up the stories of families from across the country and demanding the relief, reform, and respect that we all deserve. And it starts with the DREAM Act.
      Click here to send a fax to Congress:
      Our broken immigration system hurts our families, our communities, and our country. We demand relief, reform, and respect from our government: support passage of the DREAM Act as a step towards comprehensive immigration reform.
      Even if you’re not in Washington today, you can stand with us. While our leaders are sharing the stories of our families and our communities, Congress needs to hear from you.
      Tell Congress: Pass the DREAM Act.
      Thank you,
      Marissa Graciosa
      Reform Immigration FOR America
      1:Dems change strategy on immigration reform

      myspace

      If you would no longer like to receive updates from the campaign to Reform Immigration FOR America please click here to unsubscribe.

      If you would like to help support the campaign, please consider giving a small donation to support our efforts to pass common-sense immigration reform.

      Reform Immigration for America
      1536 U Street NW
      Washington, DC 20009